- The organization has been carrying out Community sensitization through Community drives, radio talkshows and community radios/mega phones.
- Supported most at risk households with Handwashing facilities.
- Supported Mityana Hospital with isolation center Mattresses & disinfectants.
- Supported the taskforce with communication airtime. –
- Supported taskforce and health workers with sanitizers.
- Distribution of food stuff individuals/beneficiaries that have been mostly affected with the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic.
- Supported the task force especially DHO, RDC and the police with fuel to ease their movement especially collection of cases for testing.
All these interventions were carried out in Mityana district with support from Blood water mission and the beneficiaries were Mityana Hospital, Taskforce members, Health workers, Community members and COVID19 Most at risk Households.